23 Feb 2013

Maybe I Should Go To The Hairdressers

If I were to write a series of novels on my adventures with home hair dying kits, I swear to not-mine-cause-I'm-an-atheist God, every single book would have exactly the same plot:

  1. Girl figures "Huh, home hair dying kits can't be so hard, what can go wrong?"
  2. Girl purchases hair dye
  3. Hair dye cheerfully ruins anything she had going in the looks department, and runs away cackling.
  4. Girl realizes that she really should have seen this coming. 
I'm just hoping I can get to a Boot's before I see anyone I know. Scratch that, before I see anyone who's alive, and conscious. I have to say, I've had some run-ins with hair dye before, by this really takes the biscuit.

Sod it, I'm just going to dye the whole lot purple, and never speak to anyone ever again.

The fact that it seems to have developed a mullet isn't helping either.

No comments:

Post a Comment